Food for thought > Financial Stewardship
Financial Stewardship
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

OliviaB
2 posts
Jul 22, 2011
10:35 PM
I am finally learning that it does not matter how much money you make, but it's what you do with the money you have. I have learned that you give God his tithes first and the other things next. When you are faithful with your tithing he will be faithful to you. Currently, I am making less money than I used to make but I am able to pay tithes, pay other things and also finally able to have some type of savings account. It seems as though I have more money eventhough I make less. As you mentioned, I can go in stores and look at items and not have the urge to purchase. I may want it but I don't buy it. I ask myself the question, is it a want or a need? If it is a want, I won't buy, if it is a need then I have no choice but to get. God speaks to me right there and then in the store, I may have the outfit or item in my hand but he will tell me to put it back and I listen.

I take my lunch to work everyday, I do not spend money on lunch everyday. My lunch is a sandwich from home, some fruits or the leftovers from dinner the day before. I am really trying to be a better steward over the money God has given and I also instill that in my children.

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.