Guest Book > What did you learn from 2009?
What did you learn from 2009?
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

BishopLennon
17 posts
Jan 04, 2010
5:32 AM
It is a new year and we are looking forward to new things. The question is what are some of the things you learned in 2009 that will last a lifetime. I'm talking about something that God taught you that you will never forget. Every year I learn something else about God in a more intimate way that helps reshape and redefine my walk with Him. Share some of yours here.
moreofyou
1 post
Jan 04, 2010
11:38 AM
Resilience is the ability to provide and maintain an acceptable level of service in the face of faults and challenges to normal operation.”

Personal strength- It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

God has shown me how to fight the good fight of faith using resillience and personal strength to resolve my issues. Because of it, I am on my way to being a better srevant, wife and mom. THANK YOU JESUS!
JayCee40
3 posts
Jan 04, 2010
7:07 PM
God showed me that I was more routine than diligent. There was always a set time and date for everything. He shifted my "so called" routines and showed me the importance of meditating on His word. I thank Him daily for breaking the outer man and releasing the inner spirit. Breaking is not easy, but to God be the Glory. He improved my patience as I moved my mother in with me during the summer and cared for her 24/7 by being her legs, hands and feet and making sure that she took her meds. I had to sacrifice my vacation time to take her to her appts, I did not get to see my son during 2009, but being able to be up close and personal with my mother before her passing was priceless. We did not have the maternal bond, but our spirits connected. I was always praying for her and with her until she passed on 14 Oct 2009. I truly understand the Serenity Prayer. I continuously pray for the wisdom to know the difference. That experience restored me from some surpessed feelings of my childhood. I felt stretched to the extreme, wondering why me, she has six children...but God knew exactly what He was doing. Hallelujah!
Viccoria
9 posts
Jan 10, 2010
8:32 PM
I learned a lot in 2009. I learned that only GOD can change someone. I learned that GOD does answer prayers; just not in the manner that you expect and definitely not in your timing. I learned that when he does answer to be receptive of his answer...it's costly not to. I learned that I am stronger than I thought and that my faith really works! I learned that no one can outdo GOD in anything! I learned that GOD's love is the best kind of love in the world. I learned to cry out...and not in. Most of all I learned to forgive.
Ann48
1 post
Jan 21, 2010
9:37 AM
I learned that I couldn't go on another day not putting Jesus FIRST in my life. I finally gave my life to God and it is the best decision that I have ever made. There is no turning back for me. I know I have change because of things I no longer say or do. I look forward to continuing to follow Him and tell others the goodness of Jesus.
Ann48
2 posts
Jan 21, 2010
9:39 AM
I learned that I couldn't go on another day not putting Jesus FIRST in my life. I finally gave my life to God and it is the best decision that I have ever made. There is no turning back for me. I know I have change because of things I no longer say or do. I look forward to continuing to follow Him and tell others the goodness of Jesus.
Ann48
3 posts
Jan 21, 2010
9:39 AM

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.