Guest Book > Is it ever to late
Is it ever to late
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

smith38.james
5 posts
Dec 22, 2009
11:03 AM
I've been making it hard for myslf AGAIN im one of them thats on fire for awhile.I study,pray,meditate on Gods word then its like it'll slack up all of a sudden a couple of days done went by and i think about how i havent studied.I'll get right back on it but thats just for awhile then i repeat it again.I cry out to god n ask him whats wrong with me, what is that makes me continue to repeat the same thing over and over.Honestly i just feel like i done did this to the point where he's not there any more.I want let go,i want give up just help me to start again(IS IT TO LATE)Lord don't give up on me.

Last Edited by on Dec 22, 2009 11:10 AM
Viccoria
7 posts
Dec 23, 2009
11:06 AM
I beleive that as long as you can open your eyes to another day that it is NOT too late. I think that it is good to be hard on ourselves because we need to be reminded of our obligation to our spiritual walk. I am grateful that GOD is compassionate and merciful toward us when we fall short. As long as you jump back on board and be diligent in your effort to get back into it, I beleive that it will soon catch on and become apart of your daily walk. Don't give up and don't give in to when you fail just be grateful that you still have a chance to get back on board.
---------
Viccoria
sandi
2 posts
Aug 31, 2010
5:06 PM
I feel that I have slacked up so long that He has forgotten about me ,or maybe I feel guilty about the things that I have done as far as repeating the same thing over and over again. I think that I am embarrassed to keep praying the same prayer over again , and still running into that same brick wall of mine.I am embarrased to talk to GOD , because I know better I was taught better and I know that He knows this. my dilema is within myself I fight myself which sounds ridiculous ,but I am just keeping it real. I really need Prayer and I hope that GOD can forgive me for being so selfish and help me turn my ways back to the real me.

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.